Today marks the first big snow in Denver this winter and it’s the most perfect lazy Sunday to make some damn good pancakes!
If you’ve ever tried to make Gluten Free pancakes from scratch, you know it’s tough to get that classic, fluffy consistency. Good news is I’ve spent a few years (with some F bombs and other choice words thrown in the mix) perfecting the best and fluffiest Gluten Free pancakes so you don’t have to.
This time around I took my classic recipe and added my favorite superfood collagen chocolate powder + chocolate chips to make them into deliciously decadent Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Gluten Free Pancakes.
I’ve had a lot of GF pancakes in my life, and these are hands down the BEST I’ve had. In my husband Stu’s words, “They’re fluffy, they’re chocolatey… they’re really good.”
I’m assuming you follow me on instagram if you’re over here on the blog trying to cop this recipe.. and since you’re likely following me on Instagram, you’ve also likely heard me talk about Further Food’s brand new Chocolate Superfood Collagen. I’m usually mixing it into decaf latte’s, smoothies, or just some almond milk, but this time I tossed it into my pancakes and WOW.. GAME CHANGER.
My agent was curious about the product because I was using it so much and ended up getting some for himself. This was the text I got from him after using it, “DUDE. The further food chocolate collagen + reishi is inSANEly good. But if you mix it into oatmeal with almond milk and sliced bananas it’s literal crack.”
This mix tastes great on it’s own, but is insanely delicious in baked goods- especially pancakes (and oatmeal according to my agent hah!). It has a hot chocolate type of flavor loaded with all the benefits of collagen with added superfoods- Reishi and Cacao. The mix is keto, paleo, and sugar-free since it’s sweetened with monk fruit and only has 4 total ingredients: Collagen, Cocoa Powder, Reishi, Monk Fruit.
- 1 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Real Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, Melted
- 3 Scoops Further Food Chocolate Collagen
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat together eggs, almond milk and melted coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, mix together gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate collagen.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- In a ceramic non-stick pan over medium-heat, melt grassfed butter and add pancake batter to form pancakes. I used a 1/3 cup measuring cup for each pancake.
- cook on either side about 1-2 minutes until center is fluffy and cooked the whole way through.
So go ahead and indulge in the most nutrient-dense way possible with these Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Gluten Free Pancakes and let me know what you think!
*This post is sponsored and paid for by Further Food, a female-owned + operated company I use frequently and truly love! All opinions are my own.