I have vivid memories growing up and helping my mom create magic in the kitchen. We cooked with pans that her mother and grandmother had passed onto her, and I always loved the century old stains and markings on those pans- I still do.
I also have vivid memories of my mother asking year after year for a Le Creuset pan for Christmas, and I’ll never forget the year my brother and I finally bought one for her. Her face lit up and we couldn’t wait to cook something in the stunning, classic, orange-enameled signature round dutch oven.
Fast forward 20-some years and my love for cooking has grown exponentially. It’s become part of my job, my business, and my favorite way to unwind and relax at the end of the day. Cooking is my meditation, my creative outlet.
I have to say I never thought I’d own such beautiful kitchen gadgets, pots and pans, dutch ovens, pressure-cookers and blenders at such a young age. I always imagined one day I’d receive my mom’s old Le Creuset pots and pans, not anticipating I’d ever have my own- at least not at 26 years old.
My husband and I now own a handful of Le Creuset products and they are truly the absolute highest-quality products on the market! From their Cast Iron products, classic Stoneware and non-stick metal bakeware- they’re at the top of their game. They’ll get dirty and stained while cooking, then be clean as a whistle and ready for next time.
Our kitchen here in Denver is a subtle gray color, and these new Gris products are looking ABSOLUTELY gorgeous in our home. I couldn’t be more impressed with this smoky-grey neutral! I mean, come on… JUST LOOK AT IT!! Heart eyes all day!
It’s a dream come true to partner with Le Creuset on this very special blog post as they launch their new + exclusive colors for 2019, and I couldn’t be more excited to share a new favorite recipe with you I’m confident the whole family will love! But before we get to the recipe, I wanted to let you guys know..
You can now find this gorgeous, exclusive Gris color at any Le Creuset Outlet store near you! They will be launching durable, high-quality exclusive colors throughout 2019 at their outlet stores and Gris is the first of many- so keep an eye out!
Use THIS LINK to find the outlet store closest to you!
- 1 Tablespoon Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 Pounds Brussels Sprouts, Cut In Half
- 1 White Onion, Diced
- 3 Ounces Prosciutto, Torn Into 1″ Pieces
- 3 Ounces Raw Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium-high heat, melt butter and olive oil in your Le Creuset Braiser pan.
- Add in onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add in halved brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook until halfway done- about 15 minutes.
- Take pan off of heat and mix in 1.5 ounces of prosciutto and 1.5 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Top the dish off with remaining prosciutto and cheddar cheese, gluten free breadcrumbs, and pour the coconut milk over top.
- Place the entire dish in the oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until browned on top and coconut milk is bubbling from the bottom of the pan.
- Let cool and serve!
This post is sponsored and paid for by Le Creuset, a premium French cookware manufacturer I use and truly love! All opinions are my own.