Join me as I chat with Alexa Squillaro, Co-Founder of Whole Sol Blend Bar here in Colorado. Whole Sol’s menu is full of the purest ingredients that are always 100% organic, sustainable, dairy- and gluten- free, clean and delicious. They’re known for their Smoothie bowls, toasts, wraps, snacks and juices that are served alongside a robust coffee program offering drip coffee, CBD lattes, matcha tea, golden milk, chai and cold brews, all with adaptogens available as add-ins.
Alexa has a Master of Science in Nutrition from Columbia University and brings a holistic approach to Whole Sol when introducing healthy AND delicious menu items. Alexa has worked for both non-profit nutrition and online food delivery businesses that has created her fiery approach to business and spills into her personal life where she trains for endurance races like the NYC and Paris Marathon when she’s not busy cooking up new recipes for Whole Sol and being a new mom to her son.
In this episode we talk about
- How her and her husband, Phil, built Whole Sol
- What it’s like working with your spouse 24/7, 365 and some of the challenges they’ve come across and solved with one another
- What it’s like to build a nutrient-dense menu for the masses
- How they continued to expand locations during a pandemic
- How alexa has been navigating the delicate balance of motherhood and entrepreneurship
Stay Connected With Whole Sol:
Dont forget! Exclusive discount for CC Podcast listeners!! ↓
Use code ‘cait5’ (all lowercase) for a $5 OG Acai Bowl when ordering through their online platform! Linked here.