Join me for a solo episode as I take you head first into a high-level conversation about food sensitivities and why healing your gut is the number 1 factor when it comes to long-term food sensitivity relief and alleviating common systemic inflammatory symptoms.
On this episode we talk about:
- The in and outs of food sensitivity testing and the importance of understanding
- Why I don’t suggest at-home testing
- Which test is best and the importance of working with a practitioner to address your
- The process of completing an MRT 170 – how many vials of blood will they take, how long do results take, what does it cost, what results you can expect, etc.
- Clinical examples of a real life client of mine + how we navigate healing
- How I personally work with clients to address food sensitivities and troubleshooting tips + tricks
- What it actually means when you have a lot of food sensitivities
- The importance of understanding ‘Leaky Gut’ and addressing root cause to heal
- Understanding the north-to-south process of digestion and honoring our bodies natural rhythms to heal
- Why people experience systemic issues like skin conditions, headaches, painful joints, etc when they have food sensitivities
- The massive importance of removing foods AND healing your gut to heal and why doing one without the other is essentially pointless
Steps to consider taking:
- Take an MRT-170 Food Sensitivity Test
- Follow guidelines on removing foods you’re sensitive to: rotate high-greens every 3-4 days, remove yellow foods for 3 months, remove red foods for 6 months.
- Consider complimenting your MRT with a GI Map test to get a more comprehensive view on what may be influencing your imbalances + inflammation + symptoms. Often I also see things like parasites, bacterial imbalances, microbiome imbalances, etc.
- Tackle the root cause of gut healing with healing nutrients
- Support the north to south process of digestion- grab my top tips + tricks here
Photo’s to guide you visually as you listen to this episode:
- MRT Food Testing Website
- Fill out a ‘Contact Form‘ if you have questions for me!
- Connect with a RWS practitioner for lab testing
- Alessio Fasano’s research on Gluten, Zonulin, Leaky Gut + Autoimmunity
- Mountain Rose Herbs – for slippery elm root + other healing herbs
Also, if you haven’t already downloaded my FREE gut-healing guide, hop to it! It’s full of simple, actionable tips and tricks to get you started on your healing journey.