Bethany McDaniel is the Founder of Primally Pure and lives in Southern California with her husband and two daughters. Having used all sorts of harsh prescription creams and pills to treat her acne as a teenager and young adult (and dealing with red, raw, irritated skin as a result), Bethany was blown away by the effects she eventually experienced after ditching the harsh chemicals and replacing them with simple + natural ingredients. Bethany’s journey inspired her to start Primally Pure (with an initial $250 order for ingredients + supplies) to help others experience the benefits of using clean products. In addition to spending time at the PP Workshop and Spa envisioning new product ideas, Bethany is passionate about all things clean living, faith, biohacking and personal growth. She loves sharing the knowledge she has gained with others – as well as taking regular getaways with her family to reset + refresh.
In This Episode
- Bethany’s story + how she started Primally Pure
- When Primally Pure launched + the hardest part about the first year — growing, launching, etc.
- PP’s first products
- The business model — always intended to be online, or was there hope for an in-person brick + mortar store at any point?
- The story of growth in the company- the first hire, how the business expanded over the years
- The biggest challenge
- The biggest growth factor + best move made for the business?
- Primally Pure products — best sellers and Bethany’s personal favorites
- Oil cleansing – what is the process like?
- Bethany’s family + motherhood journey while running a business
- How to set yourself up for success as a mother + founder while anticipating motherhood?
- What boundaries + intentions have helped find balance between motherhood, business, life, family, etc.
- @Megcrodriguez: What are the first steps toward launching a product/business and starting from nothing?
- @Meeshy10: How did you start your company? Did you do a gofundme/loan?
- @Gutsygal: How do you go from idea for product to actually creating + selling it?
- @Haarhues: Will you guys be making makeup? What’s next?
- @Jessmfsoils: What dietary boundaries do you practice for your kids whenever they’re with relatives or friends?
Stay Connected With Primally Pure
Promo: Use WHATCAITATE10 for 10% off your first order