Listen on Apple Podcasts| Listen on Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify
Jennifer Peters is the Founder and Foodie of Just BE Kitchen, Denver’s only 100% gluten, grain, refined sugar, dairy, soy, corn, peanut and legume free fast-casual! Coming from years in the Corporate Tech and Professional Services world as a leading team as the Head of Marketing & Sales internationally, she sought to close the gap between who she was and what she did and start a wellness company. So while playing semi-competitive athletics in England, she decided to jump off the crazy cliff, move to Denver and start Just BE Kitchen, Colorado’s only Whole30 Approved restaurant. Just BE Kitchen has been given numerous awards as the Best Gluten Free restaurant in Denver by Westword, Eater and others titles nationally and has been featured in the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives as the first PALEO restaurant to air on the show. Jennifer is marrying her love of wellness with her corporate expertise to build a Company focused on nourishing communities with healthier versions of traditional crave-able, comfort foods.
In This Episode
- Jen’s story + why she started JBK
- How JBK navigated the pandemic successfully, both as a small business + restaurant
- The top things that allowed Jen and her team to survive + thrive through the changes and curveballs of 2020
- How the pandemic actually allowed the company to re-align with their original values and dig deep to show up for the community in a powerful way
- How entrepreneurship will inevitably bring up “your shit” and ways you have to work through that to continue moving forward
- New items to keep an eye out for as the seasonal menu’s change
- We’re all dying to know, WHAT DO THEY PUT IN THEIR PALEO TORTILLAS?!
- Whoops! Cait exposed a secret…. You’ll have to listen to find out!
Stay Connected With Just BE Kitchen
- Instagram: @justbekitchen
- Website: https://justbekitchen.com
- Order Online
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment