Dr. Brady is first and foremost a husband to his wife Amanda and father to their 18-month-old Wild Child Noah. He and his wife opened Concise Chiropractic right out of school and their practice has grown into an amazing success in its 2 and half years since opening.
Dr. Brady got his doctorate degree from Logan College of Chiropractic where he found not only his wife but the true love of his life- Gonstead Chiropractic. He sacrificed most of his time outside of his regular class schedule with outside studies to perfect his technique including external internships, seminars, and private study of cases with world-renowned Gonstead doctors. He has a passion for empowering people with knowledge so they can make educated decisions with their health.
Topics From This Episode:
- How Dr. Brady got into chiropractic in the first place
- Why Chiropractic is something you should consider for a well-rounded lifestyle
- The importance of the spine + nervous system
- Who chiropractic care is/isnt for
- What to expect and if adjustments are painful or not
- How to find a chiropractor you can trust
- Ways to support yourself if you dont have access to care