Listen on Apple Podcasts| Listen on Google Podcasts | Listen on Spotify
Danielle Hively is an Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Restorative Wellness Practitioner and Certified Personal Trainer. She specializes in drainage protocols, parasite cleansing, mold detoxification and getting to the root cause of her clients health issues. She uses functional blood lab testing as well as various nutritional assessment tools to help identify hidden pathogens plaguing the body. Danielle recently launched her “Drainage 101” course, which gives you all the tools to help you open and clear your drainage pathways today! You can find Danielle on instagram @revive_health_wellness or on her website at revivehw.com.
In this episode we talk about:
- How do we get them?
- What challenges do they pose?
- What other things are they connected to? (lyme, mold, metals, etc)
- Why do they not show up in a stool test, even the GI Map?
- What is the best way to test for them?
- Drainage Funnel:
- What is it?
- Why is it important?
- Tudca Supplements not tolerated sometimes- why does this happen?
- Where does this fit into the protocol?
- What products are your favorite for breaking down the biofilm?
- Why is this an important thing to address?
- products + protocols
- Do you follow the CellCore protocol to a T?
- What other products do you add in each phase?
- Tell us about king coffee and reishi spores!
- What other healing modalities are best? Castor oil packs, colonics, sauna, etc?
- How long does a protocol take?
- What symptoms are typical?
- When to slow down or stop and take a break, and when to push through herx/detox reactions?
- Check out the Nutritional Therapy Association to learn more about the NTP ceritification both Danielle and I have
- Check out Restorative Wellness Solutions to learn more about how to complete lab testing as an NTP
- Check out Emily Morrow’s Blood Chem Course
- Learn more about Reishi Spores + Organo products
- Link to Pub Med research about Reishi Spores
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment