There’s SO many things I wish I knew before I started my business. After going through my undergraduate degree in Global Community Health + Nutrition and completing my FNTP Certification, I was ready to change the world!! But I didn’t know where to get started.
Most of us in the nutrition field kick ass as helping others and dont kick as much ass when it comes to the nuts and bolts of business.
After 5 years, 300+ 1-1 clients, successful online gut-healing programs, and multiple 6-figures, I’ve got all the tips and tricks to help you get off the ground and get started.
This nutrition business ‘how-to’ guide includes:
- The biggest + most foundational steps you need to take before launching your business
- Important legal things like how to set up your LLC, why separating business from private finances are vital for an easy tax season, etc.
- How to set up your services
- Things to consider when pricing your services (and EXACTLY what I did when I first started working with clients!)
- What software to consider for client management
- Tips for setting up your website/logo/brand
- Foundational tips for finding + converting clients
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment