I am SO EXCITED to finally publish this blog post! I am asked literally every day on Instagram about the Nutritional Therapy Practitioner program- and as promised- I finally have a video review for you all to watch!
This program is the foundation of everything that I do from 1-1 client sessions, to the information I share on my blog + Instagram, to what I practice every day in my own life for optimal health + longevity. I couldn’t possibly put into words how grateful I am for the Nutritional Therapy Association and the NTP program– it has truly CHANGED MY LIFE. This program has not only taught me infinite information about the human body + how it is supposed to function, but it has given me the ability to have the freedom of owning my own business, to being able to change so many people’s lives, and to be incredibly excited about my career each and every single day.
I’ve had numerous questions from plenty of my followers and hope I did a good job at answering most of your questions in this video! If you have more questions for me, please post them in the comments and I’ll get back to you ASAP! Chances are, if you have a question, someone else is probably thinking the same thing- so please don’t be shy! I’d love to give you guys all the info you need! If you have a more personal question to ask and don’t want to post it publicly in the comments, feel free to fill out a contact form and we can chat 1-1.
In this video you’ll hear:
- A little about my story
- Why I decided to become an NTP
- Some of the other programs I considered
- What you can expect if you decide to be an NTP
- What the NTP education looks like, how much it costs, and how long it takes
- Whether or not I felt ready to take clients right after becoming an NTP
- To read more about my story, click here.
- To read more about the NTP Program, click here.
- To ask me any questions you have, click here.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment